The Sunshine House is seeking candidates for the following positions:
Production/Driver – Regular Part Time
- CDL Certified or eligible
- Forklift Certified or eligible
- Production, Metal Shop Experience and/or Material Handling
- Experience in MFG
Care Services – Regular Full or Part Time
- Nurse Aide or CBRF Training Preferred
- Related experience, but willing to train the right candidate
- Full time includes driving and must be CDL certified or eligible
- Responsible for all marketing and fundraising strategies to grow the base of the organization’s philanthropic support.
- The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience, proven success in grant writing/fundraising, a documented track record in nonprofit marketing/social media and working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite and Fund Development.
Supported Employment – Job Coach Regular Part Time (16-20 hrs)
- Works to assist clients to prepare, procure, and sustain a job in the community. Will work directly with the client from the time of the assessment, throughout the employment process. Must be personable and have the people skills to sell and promote the clients we represent to the community.
- Must be flexible to adjust hours to meet the needs of the client.
- Experience working with individuals with a wide variety of abilities
- Experience as a teacher, trainer, or supervising others
To apply, please send your resume to our Human Resources Director at email@example.com.